Program analysis and verification, analysis and verification of concurrent programs
Changjing Wang received his PhD degree of computer software and theory from Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Science in 2010. After graduate, he worked at Jiangxi Normal University and became an associate professor and professor of the College of Computer Information and Engineering in 2008 and 2016, respectively. He is a research fellow at the Networked Supporting Software International S&T Cooperation Base of China/ Jiangxi Provincial Key Laboratory for High-Performance Computing Technology. He is member of ACM and China Computer Federation. Changjing Wang has strong research interests in formal methods, programming languages and software engineering. A main line of his current research is program analysis and verification, in particular automated verification of intricate programs. He is also interested in analysis and verification of concurrent programs. He has published more than 30 papers in academic journals and international conferences, and over 20 of them have been retrieved by SCI/EI.
1. Changjing Wang, Jinyun Xue. SRL->Radl Generation System and Its Category Semantics. Journal of Electronics. 2014, 24(1): 137-143.
2. Changjing Wang, Jinyun Xue. Research on Relative Correctness of Radl Formal Specification. Journal of Software. 2013, 24(4): 715-729
3. Changjing Wang. Formal Software Specification Generation Approach Based on Problem Patterns. Journal of Computer Research and Development. 2013, 50(2): 352-360
4. Changjing Wang. Verifying the Correctness of Loop Optimization Based on Extended Logic Transformation System μTS. Journal of Computer Research and Development. 2012, 49(9): 1863-1873
5. Changjing Wang, Jinyun Xue. An Approach Can Automatically Generate Formal Specification Based on Problem Decomposition Tree. Journal of Tsinghua University. 2013, 52(S1): 88-92
6. Changjing Wang, Jinyun Xue. Formal Derivation of a Kind of 0-1 Knapsack Problems Algorithmic Programs. Journal of Wuhan University. 2009 (6) :674-680
7. Changjing Wang, Jinyun Xue. Formal Derivation of a High-Trustworthy Generic Algorithmic Program for Solving a Class of Path Problems. In 3rd International Frontiers of Algorithmic Workshop (FAW 2009), LNCS. (EI, ISTP retrieval) .2009.6
8. Changjing Wang, Jinyun Xue. Formal Derivation of A Generic Algorithmic Program for Solving a Class Extremum Problems. In 10th Int'l Conf. in Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Networking, and Parallel/Distributed Computing (SNPD 2009 ), IEEE Compute Society.2009.6
9. Changjing Wang, Jinyun Xue. Research in Structural Requirement Language of PAR Platform. Computer Science. 2006.8.
10. Changjing Wang, Haimei Luo, Zhengkang Zuo, Jinyun Xue. Formal Derivation of Huffman Algorithm Program. Computer Engineering. 2010, 36 (5): 49-51
11. Changjing Wang, Jinyun Xue. Formally Dedivation Approach of Algorithm and Its Time Complexity Synchronously. Computer Applications Research.2008.1
12. Changjing Wang, Jinyun Xue. Algorithmic Derivation and Automatic Generation from Specification on PAR platform. Computer Engineering and Applications .2007.3
13. Haimei Luo, Lei Sub, Jinshuai Zhang, Wen Yuan, Sheng Liu, Yifan Wang, Changjing Wang, Xianping Wang. C-shape microﬁber taper interferometer for simultaneous measurement of curvature and temperature. Optik. 2017(145): 181-187. SCI, IF 0.769，EI.
14. Haimei Luo, Changjing Wang, Yinghua Ji, Wen Yuan, Guoping Zhang, Yifan Wang, Zehua Hong, Xianping Wang. Spectral tuning of a locally bent microfiber taper interferometer with a nanosized liquid crystal overlay. Applied Optics.2016,55(26):7393-7398. SCI(000383996000029), IF 1.615，EI.
15. Haimei Luo, Changjing Wang, Xianping Wang, Yifang Wang, Wen Yuan, The effects of the nanosized high refractive index overlay on tunable long period gratings with normal and reduced cladding diameters. Optik. 2016(127): 5230-5234
16. Haimei Luo, Changjing Wang, Wen Yuan, Jun Wang, Zehua Hong and Zhihong Chen, “Tunable Thermo-Optic Wavelength Filter of the C-shaped Microfiber Taper Interferometer Integrated with Nanosized Liquid Crystal Layer,” Optical Fiber Communication Conference & Exposition and the National Fiber Optic Engineers Conference (OECC 2015), Shanghai, June 2015, paper JTuC31. (invited paper)
17. Zhengkang Zuo, Changjing Wang, Haihe Shi, etc.Research on a New Abstract Programming Language for Generic Constraints. In: Proc. of the International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Industrial Engineering (AIIE 2015). Paris: Atlantis Press, 2015. 283-285.
18. Zhengkang Zuo, Jinyun Xue, Changjing Wang. Closed Semi-ring Constraint Verification of Generic Kleene Algorithm. Journal of Computational Information Systems. 2013, 9(22):9047-9054.
19. Zhengkang Zuo, Jinyun Xue, Changjing Wang. Constraint verification of generic algorithmic program for solving general network path problems. Journal of Networks, 2013, 8(5):1050-1057.
20. Zhengkang Zuo, Jinyun Xue, Changjing Wang. Research on Generic Constraints Mechanisms of Apla Language, Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Applied Robotics for the Power Industry（CARPI 2012）, September 11-13, 1187-1190, Zurich, Switzerland, IEEE Computer Society, 2012
1. “Research on Formal Verification Method of Concurrent Distributed Algorithms Based on Invariant in Cloud Computing Environment”, the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NFSC) (No. 61762049), Period: 2018-2021. PI.
2. “The Method of Formal Software Specification Acquisition, Verification and Validation”, the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NFSC) (No.61363012), Period: 2014-2017. PI.
3. “Research on A Novel Method for Concurrent Distributed Algorithms in Cloud Computing Environment”, the Jiangxi Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 20171BAB202013), Period: 2017-2018. PI.
4. “The Research of Trustworthy Optimization Compilation Based on Extension Logic Transformation System μTS”, the Jiangxi Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 20142BAB207026), Period: 2014-2015. PI.
6. “Formal Software Specification Generation System and Its Related Theories”, the Jiangxi Provincial Youth Science Foundation of Education Department（No. GJJ13225）, Period: 2013-2014. PI.
7. “Software Specification Generation Method and Its Automatic Support Tool Based on PAR Platform”, the Jiangxi Provincial Science Foundation of Education Department（(No. GJJ09461) , Period: 2009-2011. PI.
8. “The Research of Trustworthy Optimization Compilation Based on Extension Logic Transformation System μTS”, the Doctoral Start-up Foundation of Jiang Normal University, Period: 2013-2014. PI.